Red Cedar Review gladly accepts submissions from undergraduate students currently enrolled in the United States. We do not accept submissions from non-students or alumni. Submissions from Michigan State University students are limited to Review contests. We require that all material submitted for publication be original work not previously published.
- All art submissions must be photographs, photocopies, or other copy reproductions of the piece. Please note that no art submissions will be returned.
- All literature submissions must be no more than fifteen pages, typed.
- Poetry submissions should be limited to five poems total.
- Prose submissions must be double spaced.
- Each piece must be individually titled.
How to Submit
Please proceed to our Submittable page to submit your work. Be sure to attach a cover letter along with your contact information, school, program, and expected date of graduation. To be considered for publication in Volume 55, all work must be submitted before September 30.